At long last, Acts of Wars, the sequel to Rumors of Wars is now available for pre-order and will go live on January 27th. Perish Blackburn, kick-ass bounty hunter, is back, baby! Read the summary below and then go pre-order it, now, now, now!
The year is 2075 and in a world where governments have collapsed, societies are crumbling and the number of paranormal beings is close to overtaking that of humans, bounty hunter extraordinaire (and paranormal super beyotch) Perish Blackburn never has a shortage of jobs to fulfill. Her last one, however, was a doozy. No bounty hunter who knows her worth would want to travel back in time to Nazi-era Germany on behalf of a wizard for what amounts to really just a pittance in the grand scheme of things. But Perish takes on the job, and per usual, she does it with her own brand of panache. So what if she pisses off a wizard, a fairy and a couple of werewolves in the process?
She’s got bigger issues to think about. To wit:
- She learns some seriously disturbing information about the parents she’d never known and she has no idea what to do with it.
- Her werewolf neighbors want her to help them take down one of the most powerful wizards in the world.
- She may have a brand spanking new power lying dormant within her; all she has to do is convince it to show itself.
- The werewolf who’s been her best friend since childhood is flipping the script on her.
- His wild-eyed younger sister has decided to come out of pack-enforced exile, only to decide that the best place for her to stay is at Perish’s house… with her deathly ill revolutionary girlfriend and a dead-eyed assassin who wants to hang out in the basement.
- The revolution is definitely heating up, and though it won’t be televised, it apparently was going to be strategized in her house, whether she liked it or not.
Amazon, iBooks, Kobo
To all Barnes and Noble shoppers, Acts of Wars will go live there on January 27th.
One thought on “January 27, 2017: Mark Your Calendars”
Reblogged this on the one who writes.